Health & Safety
We are committed to providing a safe work environment and employ the services of Hazardco.
- All of our staff are trained in correct procedures and trained on machinery.
- All our staff are first aid trained and are current.
- When working on farms all of our team are identifiable with our logo embroidered on a hi-vis yellow work shirt.
- Everyone has a personal locator beacon attached to their belt in case of an emergency.
- All staff have the relevant licenses to operate the machinery.
- All machinery has a Standard Operating Procedure.
- Equally important is having our machinery in perfect working order, we have a full-time mechanic and keep staff on over the winter months by carrying out preventative maintenance so this keeps any breakdowns to a bare minimum over the busy season.
- We have an online maintenance system using Agrimaps, all of our machinery maintenance, training and health & safety records are recorded, all staff are involved with the record keeping and this is available on their phones for quick reference.
- Our workshop electrical tools etc are checked over and tagged by a registered electrician every six months.